COVID-19 is Here to Stay.
The current elevated temperature checking solutions are inefficient & sub-optimal. The currently available hand-held devices test one at a time & require queue movement. It is difficult for public to comply with such tedious temperature checking at all public places, while security & healthcare workers face exposure risk. Further, they use IR Cameras which are not sensitive to human temperature range.
What This Means for You
Introducing Pixuate Thermal Analytics Solution
We offer a seamless, contactless and rapid elevated temperature detection and face mask detection for mass movement areas.
How It Works
Up to 30 Persons Detected in a Single Frame
- No false alarms or false positives for metal items like briefcase, hot beverages, cell phones.
- Unobtrusive scanning from a safe range.
- Zero exposure risk of security personal & healthcare workers.
- Temperature detection accuracy at +-0.2° Celsius.
- ~1 seconds detection time.
- Compliance checks for face mask detection.
- No need for people to walk in queue, can detect in high density crowds.
- Fully automated, does not require humans to do the screening.
- Advanced scenario search – gender, age, expression, mask or no mask.
- Multiple temperature measurements of suspected virus carriers across intervals.